Establishing a fair trading mark in finance will benefit everyone in the UK. The best way to help is to raise awareness of the FairLife Charity.
- Follow the FairLife Charity on Linkedin and tell your industry colleagues.
- Can you support the FairLife Charity? Remember employers outside of financial services can help too by displaying an advert or applying for a Commitment Mark (e.g.Pension Funding).
- Encourage your suppliers to find out about the FairLife Charity.
- If you have access to a notice board, print and put up an information leaflet (see Posters & Information under the Get Involved menu).
- Follow us on Twitter – retweet posts from the FairLife Charity that your followers might like.
Send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add your name to our supporters list. We keep our supporters informed of the progress of the Charity and success stories on our journey towards a fairer finance industry.
Please remember your support can make a big difference! By looking for the FairLife logo and telling your friends you can help to raise standards in finance!